Sunday, September 22, 2013

Update: tea or coffee, Sir?


I've been really disorganized with everything lately. I have about 15 videos that I have a footage of but wait for the edit and about 100 ideas to write about here but everything is just everywhere and messy. Files on my computer are just everywhere and it's a total chaos. And I just feel guilty for taking time off to tidy it up because I should use that time to pack. :/
So you might have gotten the hint for the picture above so yes, I'm moving to England on 6th October. :D
I'm reallyreally excited but quite worried since I don't think I'll manage finishing all the things up here and pack up everything in my room too ><
I have to pack up everything in my room since there's 4 members in my family and 3 bedrooms (so someone will move in) plus knowing my mom they might move in just few months so better safe then sorry right? :D
So I'm just giving you heads up that I might not be able to post videos or blog stuff on time...everything might come with a delay. Sry 

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment