Monday, September 30, 2013

InstaRecap: August special!

Restaurant I worked at:



Tag video you'll hopefully will see soon:



Estonian version of s'mores:


New earrings:



I set a buffet for a political meeting:


View from the presidential suite:


Trip to South-Estonia: 















At work:


A little real estate photographing with Timmu:


A nice lunch with family:


Killing time with baby brother at the book store:


Got him this nice book ;D


How I drink my coffee at work xD


Estonia's Independents Day:


No costumers what so ever:


So we had some drinks in the garden instead: 


The concert of Olly Murs and Robbie Williams:


A bit excited about it all :)


The map of Robbie Williams body...and look I'm touching his abs...hihihii







Our day at the old town:


Home grown watermelon and grapes:


Diana with her new pet lobster Kermo:


Playing drinking games with Johannes:


OOTD:


First time at dad's country side home:


xoxo
- Carol

1 comment: