Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Vlog: August part 1



The story of August;
- Yep I wore my flower crown to death in August
- 1st weekend of August I had two b-day parties at my place.
- Henri took over my vlog xD
- I suppose it's needless to say that the boys were a bit tipsy and went a bit crazy
- All of a sudden Henri started putting make-up on himself, one thing lead for another and just keep an eye out for a TAG video we ended up filming ;D
- After the Robocop dance and ''SO you think you can dance'' cover I realized it was in the middle of the night and we were blasting really loudly One Direction and Biber songs xD
- So quite a lot of my classmates still turned up...we were catching up and talking about universities where everyone is going and who's taking a gap year and who's going to the army
- Close to the midnight they wrapped a scarf around my eyes and took me outside, made a speech and gave me princess crown and a wand. When they finally took the scarf off I saw a limo standing in front of me. I was just so SHOCKED. O.o
- I've never had a limo ride before so I was really excited.
- We listened to music and drank some champagne, it was just sooo nice :3
- And I actually meant we were like in Linkin Park - Waiting for the End mv
- And of course my jam Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake (especially his last album has been my obsession)
- When we made it back to my place I gave a little speech and just at the right moment fireworks came on. It was a set up which involved my brother.
- Every Sunday turning the summer there was a Regge party on the beach by Rootsu Ranna baar and we went to few...and it was always fun! We danced, played volleyball or frisbee and did spontaneously a cover of Baywatch. xD
- Turning the summer there was days we just liked fooling around at work.
- And that's if for the part 1, second part will be out as soon as I get the music stuff fixed on it. :3

xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment