Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Insta Recap: September times part 1

I wanted you let you know I'm not dead, I've just moved to London and it's been a little busy. So I'll try to catch up with all the updates fast okay! :D


Filming for fall make-up tutorial:


One of those mornings when I had to wake up at 4AM for work...at least I had nice breakfast there :)


Family weekend at the ZOO <3




Topping it of with some circus:



At awesome VIP opening event for H&M with ma galz Grete and Getri:


And then some dinner at Black Poodle's:


Editing pictures from the event which you can also find on Stilist.ee here


My new short hairdo:


Our weekend in Saaremaa SPA started here:


Goose with afro xD


Most amazing museum I've been to in Estonia was in the castle of Kuressaare:




You can't tell me it doesn't look like a hallway from one of the Harry Potter movies:



Some nice milkshakes by the pool:


Heading back to town we heard all of a sudden some weird noise but since the car was all-wheel drive line it hadn't effect the driving but we found this after stopping on the side of the road:


The car was not supposed to have a spear tire but my brother still managed to find it and change it too :D


Until next time
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment