Sunday, October 27, 2013

MF: September Favorites video 2013!!!



So as you may have understood my questions vary per month but I like it like this. :D

PS! Sorry about the blurry scenes. (in my room) camera just unfocused mid-filming. o.o (outfit clips) both outfits were filmed by two different newbies and they though it was in focus. :D

Here's all the questions and all the answers below:

1) Books I read?
-Memoirs Of A Geisha

2) Movies I saw or went to see (in the cinema)?
- Kick-Ass 2
- American Reunion
- About Time
- The Family

3) Things I learned?
- I took a sushi making class. Hopefully it's video will come out some day too. :D

4) Did I travel anywhere?
- I went to Saaremaa for a SPA weekend with family.

5) Favorite foods?
- I just love that Estonian strawberry and fruit sorbet by Kalev Draakon.
- Fried tofu in chili sauce
- I've tried to eat lactose- and gluten-free but here in UK it seems to be far more difficult then back home.
- I also went apple picking at my granny's place and I just love the apples over there.

6) Favorite clothing items and accessories?
- I loved turning summer outfits into fall ones using the same pieces of clothing.
- That cosy outfit though I only wore for a bit in Estonia but here in UK it's warm enough to wear normal clothes or a winter coat in other case.
- H&M runway collection bag

7) Favorite make-up and beauty items?
- French Vanilla lip balm by Figs & Rouge
- Hair treatment Pistachio oil by Jenoris
- Shampoo and Hair mask by Jenoris

8) What video games did I play?
- Crash Bandicoot 2&3
- Animal Voyage Island Adventure App
- Ice Age Village App
- Alice in Wonderland A New Champion App

9) Some of my favorite songs and albums?
- Blue - Roulette Album
- Lady Gaga - Applause
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines Album
- Ylvis - The Fox
- Facelift Deer - Facelift Deer Album

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment