Saturday, October 26, 2013

VLOG: 1st week of October/ Last week in Estonia



So this is not October vlog...like the whole month but just one week. Well I though it will be like 5 minutes max but it ended up a little longer. Well not much happening though. I was mostly packing and in this video just chatting away! But I just wanted to share it with you all.
From here on I'll be doing weekly vlogs as a new series. The series is called London gal. I'll be doing weekly vlog sometimes a lot could happen in a week and it might end up in multiple parts but sometimes it might be really uneventful week. I'll just try to chat with you guys and keep you updated with what ever I'm doing, okay!?

Comments:
- The month kicked of with a little exciting photo-shoot. I don't have the pictures yet but when I'll do, I'll be certainly sharing them with you!! ;D
- You'll see a lot of my kitty Simba in this video because she came home with us and we spent every minute at home together. <3
- I actually went really deep into my opinion on ''Planes'' and how they were one on one the same with ''Cars''. But I ended up sparing you guys from it.
- The reason why I was bulling my brother with the height thing is because I've been the tallest in the family for a while and now he has out-grown me. A bit annoying. xD
- The reason I'm calling my kitty madcat is because no matter when, when or what mood she's in, she has always the maddest face on that you've ever seen!
- On the packing day I did manage to vlog until I arrive to the airport. I had the nicest sleep, THE best Sunday pancakes breafast watching Spiderman. Then my best-friend came over and I must say with out her help I wouldn't have finished packing in time. Then my mom made cheesecake by my recipe which we eat before leaving to the airport. :)
- When I arrived to London though, I realized that I had taken out of my suitcase almost all of my shirts and I had just 3 shirts to wear for the next 2 weeks. My mom mailed the rest of the stuff thankfully. Love you mom!!! <3

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment