Monday, October 28, 2013

VLOG: London gal 07.-08.10 [Arriving, Wine night and fun on Leicester Square]



So the first two days here ended up having too much footage that I couldn't fit entire week in one video. :D

What to you think about the intro though? It needs some touch ups but considering that I'm using some footage from last April and November "London galz" videos, Southampton and Nottingham I'm quite happy with it. :D


PS! I'm sorry about all of my 'OMG'...there was quite a lot of them in this video :D
And I obviously was kidding about the graffitis and vandalizing on the roof top!!


The b-boys scene is not filmed that well since I was so into the show I forgot all the time that I was filming too. :)
Also I just love b-boys soso much, they get me every time and I've seen this show 3 times already! Hihiihii :3

Until next time,
xoxo
- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment