Thursday, October 17, 2013

Insta Recap: September times part 2

Okay I promise I'll try to make the future recaps more interesting by actually telling more but for now here's just a fast catch up. :3

Helena's last midnight old town trip:


And then the send off at the airport:



The usual with my best-friend...which is sushi and cinema :)
Oh and also some fabric shopping:


The best black ice tea I've drank before:


1st ever Estonia's blogger event with the 2 lovely host Liina and Grete:



The awesome goodie bag we got from there:


One of my last days working in Tchaikovsky restaurant:


I managed to have this wonderful opportunity to take sushi making class:



And later me and Getri went shopping to these fascinating cute vintage stores in Old Town: 



My last day at the Hotel Telegraaf was the craziest one I had turning the time I had worked there, so after it I just kick back and unwind with some my own-made muffins and Two & Half Men:


Last weekend in Pärnu I was reunited with ma madcat:


My Pissa:


And my baby blue Triksy:

I found some really delicious grapes hidden beneath the branches:


Dinner and interesting apple cocktails with dad and brother at Fookus:


Until the next time
xoxo
- Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment